Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mint and grapefruit together? We know — it's a rather unusual combination. But if you're looking for a recipe that's a little outside the box, this fruity favorite for Minted Grapefruit might be just the ticket you're looking for. Using only four ingredients and ready in about five minutes, this grapefruit recipe is not only unique, but it's an absolute breeze to make.
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned (see note)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint (see note)
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
What To Do:
- Combine grapefruit and chopped mint in a small bowl, tossing gently.
- Combine pineapple juice and honey in another small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
- Pour pineapple juice mixture over grapefruit mixture, and toss gently.
Save time and buy your grapefruit already peeled and sectioned. Look for the jars in the produce section of your local supermarket. Make this recipe when mint is thriving in your garden or available in the grocery store; dried mint is not a good substitute here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Fruit "Fun do"
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook