Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't dip your fruit in fondue - use your fruit as fondue! For a twist on the typical fondue, you've gotta try Reverse Fondue!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
What To Do:
- Place the raspberries in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain the puree into a medium saucepan. Using a wooden spoon, force the puree through the strainer, discarding the seeds.
- Add the sugar to the puree and heat over medium heat until the sugar is melted and the fondue is bubbly, stirring frequently. Stir in the mint then transfer the fondue to a fondue pot to keep warm, or serve at room temperature.
Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
Serve with bite-sized pieces of Brie, Cheddar, or Havarti cheese, as well as ladyfingers, ginger cookies, or chunks of pound cake as dippers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Apple Pie Toast
- Watermelon Pie
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Mojito Fruit Salad