Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Watermelon is sure to be the star attraction for dessert when you serve our "no cake mix required" luscious watermelon Star Cake! What a healthy treat that will earn you sweet raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 oblong seedless watermelon
- Whipped cream
- Confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Wash watermelon and pat dry. Cut a 3-inch slice from center of watermelon, reserving rest of watermelon for another use. Place slice flat on a cutting board and use an over-sized star-shaped cookie cutter (or sharp kitchen knife) to cut a star shape. Set on paper towel to drain excess water, then place on a serving dish.
- Pipe whipped cream between bottom edge of star and plate. Dot with blueberries.
- Frost top with whipped cream and arrange blueberries and cut strawberries on top. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
For more great watermelon ideas and recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fruit "Fun do"
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad