Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Watermelon is sure to be the star attraction for dessert when you serve our "no cake mix required" luscious watermelon Star Cake! What a healthy treat that will earn you sweet raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 oblong seedless watermelon
- Whipped cream
- Confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Wash watermelon and pat dry. Cut a 3-inch slice from center of watermelon, reserving rest of watermelon for another use. Place slice flat on a cutting board and use an over-sized star-shaped cookie cutter (or sharp kitchen knife) to cut a star shape. Set on paper towel to drain excess water, then place on a serving dish.
- Pipe whipped cream between bottom edge of star and plate. Dot with blueberries.
- Frost top with whipped cream and arrange blueberries and cut strawberries on top. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
For more great watermelon ideas and recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Mini Fruit Tacos
- Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Star Spangled Parfaits
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 9 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Country Fruit Stand Salad