Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Watermelon Snow Cones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Wait 'til you try our fun Watermelon Snow Cones that are simply frozen watermelon balls rolled in yogurt, coconut, and sprinkles then scooped into ice cream cones to enjoy as a hot weather refresher.
What You'll Need:
- Seedless watermelon
- Vanilla yogurt
- Sweetened coconut
- Sprinkles or jimmies
- Ice cream cones or paper snow cone cups
What To Do:
- Using an ice cream scoop, make watermelon balls and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, no longer than 1 hour.
- Remove watermelon balls from freezer and roll in yogurt then coconut; top with sprinkles.
- Place each coated watermelon ball in an ice cream cone, and enjoy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
- Mini Fruit Tacos
- Star Spangled Parfaits
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 9 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Country Fruit Stand Salad