Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Watermelon Snow Cones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Wait 'til you try our fun Watermelon Snow Cones that are simply frozen watermelon balls rolled in yogurt, coconut, and sprinkles then scooped into ice cream cones to enjoy as a hot weather refresher.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 Seedless watermelon
- 1 cup Vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup Sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons Sprinkles or jimmies
- 8 Ice cream cones or paper snow cone cups
What To Do:
- Using an ice cream scoop, make 8 watermelon balls and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, no longer than 1 hour.
- Remove watermelon balls from freezer and roll in yogurt then coconut; top with sprinkles.
- Place each coated watermelon ball in an ice cream cone, and enjoy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Watermelon Pie
- Fancy Fresh Fruit
- Fried Apples
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Waldorf Gelatin
- Summer Ambrosia