We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
With its unique flavor and appearance, kale elevates just about any dish. And since kale is available year 'round, this easy-to-prepare salad is perfect any time you need a go-along that's as delicious as it is beautiful!
What You'll Need:
- 2 heads brightly-colored kale (regular kale may be substituted), washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8.25-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, heat the peanut oil over medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and garlic, and saute for 3 to 5 minutes, until the seeds are golden.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low; add the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and vegetable oil, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Place the kale and mandarin oranges in a large bowl; top with the warm dressing and toss to coat completely. Serve immediately.
To keep kale looking garden-fresh, run it under cold water, shake off the excess moisture and store it in a resealable plastic storage bag in the refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!