Beefy Summer Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why not turn leftover roast beef into a refreshing main dish salad? It's great in any season!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium-sized tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the roast beef, tomato, cucumber, and lettuce; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients to make a dressing. Pour over the lettuce mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Any kind of roast beef will do. You can ask for a 1/2-inch thick pieces of roast beef at the deli.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!