Beefy Summer Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Why not turn leftover roast beef into a refreshing main dish salad? It's great in any season!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium-sized tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the roast beef, tomato, cucumber, and lettuce; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients to make a dressing. Pour over the lettuce mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Any kind of roast beef will do. You can ask for a 1/2-inch thick pieces of roast beef at the deli.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.