Chef's Salad Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a deli sandwich on a stick with Chef's Salad Skewers. This tasty no-cook meal is the perfect way to go for summer dinner parties!
What You'll Need:
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli turkey
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli ham
- 4 (2-ounce) slices Swiss or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli roast beef
- 1 small head of iceberg lettuce, cut into 12 chunks
- 1 large tomato, cut into 12 chunks
- 6 (10-inch) skewers
What To Do:
- Place turkey slices on a work surface and top each with a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, and a slice of roast beef.
- Starting at the narrow end, roll up jelly-roll style and slice each roll into three equal pieces.
- Alternately thread each skewer with two pieces each of the meat and cheese roll, lettuce, and tomato.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.