Chicken Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Surprise! This is it...the perfect summertime meal. Light a few candles, serve dinner on the patio, add a bottle of white wine, and Chicken Caesar Salad becomes the centerpiece of your light dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 (1.2-ounce) package dry Caesar dressing mix, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 to 3/4 pound total), pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing mix; mix well. Place egg in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg then in the bread crumb mixture, coating completely.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk vinegar and the remaining Caesar dressing mix and 1/4 cup oil; mix well. Toss with romaine lettuce then place on a platter, top with chicken, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Start your light dinner with an appetizer of cantaloupe wedges wrapped in prosciutto or other Italian ham. It's a classic...one that's totally refreshing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.