Chicken Caesar Salad
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Surprise! This is it...the perfect summertime meal. Light a few candles, serve dinner on the patio, add a bottle of white wine, and Chicken Caesar Salad becomes the centerpiece of your light dinner.
What You'll Need:
cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 (1.2-ounce) package dry Caesar dressing mix, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 to 3/4 pound total), pounded to ¼-inch thickness
cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing mix; mix well. Place egg in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg then in the bread crumb mixture, coating completely.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk vinegar and the remaining Caesar dressing mix and 1/4 cup oil; mix well. Toss with romaine lettuce then place on a platter, top with chicken, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Start your light dinner with an appetizer of cantaloupe wedges wrapped in prosciutto or other Italian ham. It's a classic...one that's totally refreshing.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES