Chinese Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy chow mein noodles and water chestnuts toss just the right Asian flavor into our Chinese Chicken Salad. You'll go crazy for this one!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or sesame oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 (12-ounce) package Very Veggie bagged salad
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- Chow mein noodles
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, blend the soy sauce, mustard, and oil; add the chicken and toss lightly until well coated. Chill for about 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken mixture, bagged salad, scallions, and water chestnuts. Sprinkle with the noodles, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?