We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Despite its unusual name, this is one salad you aren't going to want to throw away! That's 'cause our Garbage Salad is LOADED with a ton of veggies, cheese, and deli-style salami.
What You'll Need:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 6 (1-ounce) slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 6 ounces Genoa salami, cut into strips
- 1 (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and cut
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 (5.75-ounce) can large pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) jar peperoncini, drained
- 2 1/2 cups prepared vinaigrette dressing
What To Do:
- Wash and dry lettuce and tomatoes then cut into bite-sized pieces. Place in a very large mixing bowl with remaining ingredients except dressing; toss to mix well.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Love the ceramic bowl we're serving our Garbage Salad in? Then you should check out our new shop and order your own!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!