Greek Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a taste of a classic Mediterranean menu with our flavor-filled Greek Chicken Salad. And if you're worried that making a salad recipe will mean you're still going to be hungry when you're done eating, don't worry. This one uses a variety of different ingredients, so not only will you feel full when you're done, but you'll feel like you just ate a salad from a fancy restaurant (but we'll know better!).
What You'll Need:
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 3 (6-ounce) packages grilled chicken strips (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup kalamata or ripe black olives pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Greek salad dressing
- 3 (6-inch pita rounds, halved
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
What To Do:
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently; top with chicken, feta cheese, and olives. Drizzle with Greek salad dressing and serve with pita halves.
Enjoy this alongside a soup or sandwich, or stuff it into a pita half, and drizzle with dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.