Greek Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
Get a taste of a classic Mediterranean menu with our flavor-filled Greek Chicken Salad. And if you're worried that making a salad recipe will mean you're still going to be hungry when you're done eating, don't worry. This one uses a variety of different ingredients, so not only will you feel full when you're done, but you'll feel like you just ate a salad from a fancy restaurant (but we'll know better!).
What You'll Need:
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 3 (6-ounce) packages grilled chicken strips (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup kalamata or ripe black olives pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Greek salad dressing
- 3 (6-inch pita rounds, halved
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
What To Do:
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently; top with chicken, feta cheese, and olives. Drizzle with Greek salad dressing and serve with pita halves.
Enjoy this alongside a soup or sandwich, or stuff it into a pita half, and drizzle with dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!