Greens and Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
This green salad recipe is the perfect starter course to your one-of-a-kind dinner spectacular. Using a few lighter ingredients, we've created a green salad that will hold you over until the main course, while still shining all on its own. Simple, yet effective, Greens and Vinaigrette is a sophisticated touch to any meal—just what you need if you're looking to entertain impressive company.
What You'll Need:
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package gourmet salad greens
What To Do:
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Turn blender on high, and add oil in a slow, steady stream. Drizzle over greens.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!