Hot Spinach Salad
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 11 Min
The warm mushroom mixture helps melt the goat cheese to make each bite of this salad extra creamy.
What You'll Need:
cup olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced Portobello mushrooms, cut in half
medium onion, thinly sliced
cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (7-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Sauté mushrooms and onion 3 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add olives, tomatoes, and vinegar; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss spinach with mushroom mixture in a large bowl.
- Place salad on a serving platter; top with goat cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES