Hot Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 11 Min
The warm mushroom mixture helps melt the goat cheese to make each bite of this salad extra creamy.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced Portobello mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (7-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Sauté mushrooms and onion 3 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add olives, tomatoes, and vinegar; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss spinach with mushroom mixture in a large bowl.
- Place salad on a serving platter; top with goat cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!