Hot Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 11 Min
The warm mushroom mixture helps melt the goat cheese to make each bite of this salad extra creamy.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced Portobello mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (7-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Sauté mushrooms and onion 3 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add olives, tomatoes, and vinegar; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss spinach with mushroom mixture in a large bowl.
- Place salad on a serving platter; top with goat cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"