Iceberg Salad Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in a pickle for a quick tossed salad that'll please the whole gang, give our Iceberg Salad toss a try and watch it disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish; mix well.
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl and top with tomato wedges and cucumber slices.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss just before serving.
It's no problem to prepare the dressing ahead of time and chill until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.