Iceberg Salad Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
When you're in a pickle for a quick tossed salad that'll please the whole gang, give our Iceberg Salad toss a try and watch it disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish; mix well.
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl and top with tomato wedges and cucumber slices.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss just before serving.
It's no problem to prepare the dressing ahead of time and chill until ready to use.