Iceberg Wedges with Double Cheese Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a burst of flavor from the blue cheese and bacon! This salad is always a favorite in our kitchen and now it will be in yours too.
What You'll Need:
- Prepared blue cheese dressing
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 6 to 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon dried chives
What To Do:
- Pour dressing over lettuce wedges on individual serving plates. Combine bacon, cheese, and chives; sprinkle over dressing.
Save cooking and cleanup time by cooking the bacon in the microwave. Place bacon slices for this recipe on a plate, and cover with paper towels. Microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp. Or better yet, purchase pre-cooked bacon at the supermarket. Also, shave off prep time by using your kitchen shears to snip fresh chives.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.