Loaded Veggie Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fun salad with loads of unexpected ingredients. Wow! Fruit, nuts, cheese, and veggies- it's got it all!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) packages Italian mixed salad greens
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (6-ounce) package crumbled feta with tomato and basil
- 1 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss well.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad mixture, and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!