Loaded Veggie Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fun salad with loads of unexpected ingredients. Wow! Fruit, nuts, cheese, and veggies- it's got it all!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) packages Italian mixed salad greens
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (6-ounce) package crumbled feta with tomato and basil
- 1 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss well.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad mixture, and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.