Raspberry Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Raspberry Spinach Salad is a healthy salad that will fill your belly without that heavy "I shouldn't have eaten so much" feeling. Splurge on this fresh-tasting treat.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach, tightly packed (about 5 ounces)
- 1 (3.5-ounce) jar lightly salted macadamia nuts, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
- Process vinegar and jam in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. With blender on high, gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream; blend until thickened.
- Combine spinach and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and toss gently.
Keep close tabs on this quick little 3-ingredient dressing. You can vary the flavor simply by using different vinegars and jams to make a myriad of sweet-sour dressings at the punch of your blender's button!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!