Raspberry Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Raspberry Spinach Salad is a healthy salad that will fill your belly without that heavy "I shouldn't have eaten so much" feeling. Splurge on this fresh-tasting treat.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach, tightly packed (about 5 ounces)
- 1 (3.5-ounce) jar lightly salted macadamia nuts, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
- Process vinegar and jam in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. With blender on high, gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream; blend until thickened.
- Combine spinach and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and toss gently.
Keep close tabs on this quick little 3-ingredient dressing. You can vary the flavor simply by using different vinegars and jams to make a myriad of sweet-sour dressings at the punch of your blender's button!