Roasted Onion Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Oven-roasted onions add rich flavor to this simple green salad recipe. Whether you've got company coming over, or you just need a change-of-pace from your typical green dinner salad, give this Roasted Onion Salad a try!
What You'll Need:
- 5 medium onions, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch think slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup garlic vinaigrette dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange onion slices in a lightly greased roasting pan. Drizzle evenly with olive oil.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until onion slices are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes.
- Combine salad greens, walnuts, and blue cheese; toss gently. Top with onions, and drizzle with garlic vinaigrette.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!