Roasted Onion Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Oven-roasted onions add rich flavor to this simple green salad recipe. Whether you've got company coming over, or you just need a change-of-pace from your typical green dinner salad, give this Roasted Onion Salad a try!
What You'll Need:
- 5 medium onions, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch think slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup garlic vinaigrette dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange onion slices in a lightly greased roasting pan. Drizzle evenly with olive oil.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until onion slices are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes.
- Combine salad greens, walnuts, and blue cheese; toss gently. Top with onions, and drizzle with garlic vinaigrette.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!