We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The sunny taste in our Sunshine Salad recipe comes from the burst of berries and refreshing citrus. They liven up the mixed baby greens in every mouthful of this colorful and novel salad!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound mixed baby greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
What To Do:
- In a large salad bowl, combine baby greens, strawberries, and oranges.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blue cheese; mix well and add to greens and fruit mixture. Toss, sprinkle with blue cheese, and serve.
If you want to make this in advance, chill the salad then toss with the dressing mixture and add blue cheese just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!