The One & Only Wedged Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This trendy-as-can-be iceberg lettuce wedge salad is sure to be a favorite at your table. The One & Only Wedged Salad drizzled with our creamy homemade dressing is sure to win you raves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 small carrot, grated
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the lettuce and carrot; whisk until well blended.
- Place each lettuce wedge on a salad plate.
- Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the grated carrot. Serve immediately.
Of course, this dressing can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for a few days before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!