Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love salad with every meal and this Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing is full of smooth and creamy deliciousness!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups tightly packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tightly packed torn leaf lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Country Buttermilk Dressing
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Toss with Country Buttermilk Dressing. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!