Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love salad with every meal and this Tossed Salad with Country Buttermilk Dressing is full of smooth and creamy deliciousness!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups tightly packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tightly packed torn leaf lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Country Buttermilk Dressing
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Toss with Country Buttermilk Dressing. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!