Tossed Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This colorful salad seems deceptively difficult to make, but give it a try, and you'll learn why it's one of our favorite easy salad recipes to throw together at the last minute. Plus, it's one of those salad recipes that's easy to modify to fit your taste. Try it with a different kind of dressing or throw in a few extra ingredients. No matter how you decide to prepare it, we guarantee you're going to leave the table smiling.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach (see note)
- 1 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup garlic-seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Spinach Salad Dressing
What To Do:
- Toss first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; serve with Spinach Salad Dressing.
Toss ingredients with a 10-ounce package of salad greens instead of spinach, if you prefer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.