Veggie Chef's Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love all the different flavors in a classic chef's salad, and this version of the recipe for Veggie Chef's Salad is even better than the original. We've thrown in a few more of our favorite veggies, and boy, does it show! It's chock-full of delicious flavors, and only difficult part about it will be stopping yourself from eating the whole thing yourself. Treat yourself with this healthy salad recipe, and you won't be disappointed.
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups chopped mixed fresh vegetables (see note)
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and sliced
- 3 cups coarsely chopped and cooked chicken
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 3 cups croutons
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
What To Do:
- Toss together first 3 ingredients. Top with chicken and avocado; sprinkle with bacon and croutons. Serve with dressing.
Chopped mixed fresh vegetables add a rainbow of color to this hearty salad. A combination of yellow squash, cucumber, broccoli, red bell pepper, and carrot showers it with lots of flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!