Zesty Flank Steak Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 10 Min
This flavor-packed marinade makes our recipe for flank steak a grilling favorite. Juicy, tender thin slices of steak dress up crisp romaine lettuce and a few go-alongs to make our Greek-style version of a Zesty Flank Steak Salad.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1-1/2-pound) beef flank steak
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup Greek dressing
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine olive oil, lime juice, onion, crushed red pepper, and salt; mix well. Add steak and turn to coat. Chill 4 hours, turning halfway through the marinating time.
- Place lettuce on a serving platter; set aside. Remove steak from marinade, discarding any excess marinade, and place on a grill pan over high heat. Cook 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness. Remove steak to a cutting board and slice across the grain.
- Place steak slices over lettuce, sprinkle with olives and feta cheese, and drizzle with Greek dressing.
You can chill the steak before serving, if you prefer.
Don't miss these other easy salad recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!