Fudgy Hot Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Usually Fudgy Hot Cocoa is a winter holiday drink, but this drink can warm you up all year round.
What You'll Need:
- 10 cups milk
- 1 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 2/3 cup hot fudge topping
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What To Do:
- Cook all ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. (Do not boil.)
Here's a tip on how to add a holiday touch to this rich hot cocoa: For the winter holidays, sprinkle some sugar onto wax paper; place 24 large marshmallows 2 inches apart on paper. Sprinkle with additional sugar, and top with wax paper. Flatten marshmallows with a rolling pin. Remove top sheet of wax paper, and cut marshmallows with snowflake cutters. Serve in hot cocoa. For Halloween, substitute spooky cutters for a ghostly garnish. The kids can have fun any time of the year!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.