We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, you can spend a bundle if you want at those fancy coffee shops, but why bother going out when you can turn your kitchen into a gourmet coffee bar with this Mexican coffee that shouts, â€œOle!â€
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or thawed frozen whipped topping
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
What To Do:
- Pour coffee into 4 mugs or coffee cups, filling them three-quarters full. Stir 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur into each cup.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
For mocha-flavored Mexican coffee, stir in 1 tablespoon chocolate-flavor syrup along with the coffee-flavored liqueur.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!