We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, you can spend a bundle if you want at those fancy coffee shops, but why bother going out when you can turn your kitchen into a gourmet coffee bar with this Mexican coffee that shouts, â€œOle!â€
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or thawed frozen whipped topping
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
What To Do:
- Pour coffee into 4 mugs or coffee cups, filling them three-quarters full. Stir 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur into each cup.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
For mocha-flavored Mexican coffee, stir in 1 tablespoon chocolate-flavor syrup along with the coffee-flavored liqueur.