Mexican Hot Mocha
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you can't guess what the secret ingredient is in this hot drink. Mocha with a hint of cinnamon - what could be better?!
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips (See note)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Grated semisweet chocolate (optional)
What To Do:
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hours or until thoroughly heated and chocolate is melted, whisking after 2 hours. Whisk again before serving. Serve with whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.
If you don't have mini chocolate chips on hand, substitute 6 (1-ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate, chopped.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!