Mexican Hot Mocha
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you can't guess what the secret ingredient is in this hot drink. Mocha with a hint of cinnamon - what could be better?!
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips (See note)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Grated semisweet chocolate (optional)
What To Do:
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hours or until thoroughly heated and chocolate is melted, whisking after 2 hours. Whisk again before serving. Serve with whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.
If you don't have mini chocolate chips on hand, substitute 6 (1-ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate, chopped.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!