Mocha Cafe au Lait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Mocha Cafe au Lait is such a treat! You can enjoy this easy-to-make fancy coffee drink without the hefty coffee bar price tag.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is steaming and bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!