Mocha Cafe au Lait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Mocha Cafe au Lait is such a treat! You can enjoy this easy-to-make fancy coffee drink without the hefty coffee bar price tag.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is steaming and bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!