We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 37 Min
Wassail! What's that? I'll tell you - it's a steaming hot fruit punch that's just right for after dinner and before dessert. As a matter of fact, it's okay almost anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 containers (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, bring all the ingredients to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover loosely, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves then pour into mugs and serve hot.
Makes about 2-1/2 quarts.
I like to fancy this up a bit by garnishing each mug with a slice of fresh pineapple.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.