We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 37 Min
Wassail! What's that? I'll tell you - it's a steaming hot fruit punch that's just right for after dinner and before dessert. As a matter of fact, it's okay almost anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 containers (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, bring all the ingredients to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover loosely, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves then pour into mugs and serve hot.
Makes about 2-1/2 quarts.
I like to fancy this up a bit by garnishing each mug with a slice of fresh pineapple.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!