We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 37 Min
Wassail! What's that? I'll tell you - it's a steaming hot fruit punch that's just right for after dinner and before dessert. As a matter of fact, it's okay almost anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 containers (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, bring all the ingredients to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover loosely, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves then pour into mugs and serve hot.
Makes about 2-1/2 quarts.
I like to fancy this up a bit by garnishing each mug with a slice of fresh pineapple.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!