Steamin' Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put away those envelopes of instant hot cocoa and get ready to enjoy our easy Steamin' Hot Chocolate. This sensational hot sipper has the taste of old-fashioned goodness that makes it worth making from scratch.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 cups whole milk, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and 1 cup milk over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add remaining 3 cups milk and vanilla; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into individual mugs and serve warm.
To complete the authentic hot chocolate experience, top each serving with a generous dollop of whipped cream and some shaved chocolate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.