Baked Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lamb chops are always a special treat. Try them this way?they're delicious! Fancy-looking and fancy-tasting, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Dijon or other prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons crushed wheat bran cereal
- 6 rib lamb chops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Garlic powder to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Combine the parsley, mustard, and bran in a small bowl; mix well. Trim excess fat from the lamb chops.
- Rub both sides of chops with lemon juice; sprinkle lightly with the garlic powder and pepper. Press parsley mixture firmly onto both sides of chops.
- Place chops in a 9 x13-inch baking dish coated with nonstick vegetable spray; bake for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F. and bake for 15 minutes more or until chops are done to your liking.
You can use less expensive shoulder lamb chops but you will have to cook them longer than rib chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!