Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How about hosting your own viewing party to watch the Academy Awards this year? We've got a whole menu planned for you, so you can catch up on seeing some of those movies you missed. Start the night with a sparkling cocktail and tasty popcorn to munch on, and then enjoy a fancy-schmancy dinner that's sure to wow your guests. Sweet little ice cream cups and your own dessert bar are the perfect way to end the evening.
Drinks and Starters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu