Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter Sunday is a time when we can pull out all the stops; and we can feel good about it, thanks to these fuss-free recipes! Impress your friends and family with a scrumptious brunch spread, complete with a festive drink, main dish options of quiche and baked egg strata, fresh fruit salad, plus a selection of cakes, scones, breads, and spreads. This'll be one Easter brunch they'll never forget!
Pastries and Breads
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!
- Father's Day Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu