Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Betcha didn't know you could put together a complete Irish dinner so quickly and easily! Potatoes, corned beef, and cabbage all cook together in this super-fast skillet. That's enough for a meal in itself, but why not throw in a yummy twist on Irish soda bread for an extra-special celebration? Finish the meal off with a traditional cup of Irish coffee and you'll be paying homeage to good ol' St. Patty's Day in a very tasty way!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu