Apple Pie Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you enjoy this Apple Pie Oatmeal as a breakfast or dessert, your tummies will be begging for more. The ingredients all blend together for a combination that will keep everyone coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even more...
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen harvest apples
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Apple pie spice
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours. Add butter, stirring until it melts. Stir in syrup.
- Prepare apples according to package directions. Spoon oatmeal into bowls; top with ice cream, if desired, and apples. Sprinkle with apple pie spice, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Holiday Sausage Rollups