Blueberry and Orange Yogurt Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It takes just three healthy ingredients to build these luscious Blueberry and Orange Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits. Our easy blueberry parfait recipe is the perfect breakfast or midday snack you can feel good about.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup granola
- 3 (5-ounce) cartons low-fat orange yogurt
- 4 cups fresh Chilean blueberries
- Orange zest for garnish
What To Do:
- Divide and layer ingredients into four glasses, starting with granola then blueberries then yogurt; repeat layers.
- Garnish with fresh orange zest.
For more Chilean blueberry recipes and information, please click here.
Jump start your morning with a healthy breakfast - check out How to Start Your Day Out Right: 11 Healthy Breakfast Recipes today!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Mexican Breakfast Bake
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Canadian Breakfast Sandwiches
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy