We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Instead of serving individual breakfast shakes and granola, why not combine them into a new form to make Breakfast Cookies? This on-the-go breakfast recipe is a busy morning favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 4 1/2 cups granola cereal with raisins, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope vanilla instant breakfast drink mix (see Option)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 1-1/2 cups cereal in a resealable plastic bag and pound with a mallet until crushed. Place in a shallow dish.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, instant breakfast mix, and egg until smooth. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; beat until thoroughly combined. Add remaining 3 cups cereal; beat until well mixed.
- Form into 1-inch balls and roll in reserved cereal, until evenly coated. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Serve warm, or allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
It's easy to change the flavor of these cookies simply by using a different-flavored breakfast drink mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Apple Pie Toast
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Breakfast in a Mug