We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our eye-catching Breakfast Lasagna puts a new spin on cereal and fruit and is counted among our favorite easy breakfast potluck recipes. Ruby red watermelon and a burst of blueberries mixed with creamy yogurt make for a great lasagna recipe with layer upon layer of tasty risen 'n' shine goodness.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 2 cups minced watermelon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
What To Do:
Place 1/3 of corn flakes in an even layer in bottom of an 8- x 8-inch serving dish.
Mix together watermelon, blueberries and yogurt and spoon 1/2 evenly over corn flake layer.
- Sprinkle another layer of corn flakes over yogurt and then layer remaining yogurt over that. Sprinkle remaining corn flakes evenly over top.
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Cookies
- Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Breakfast in a Mug