We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to spend a lot of hard-earned cash to impress company for brunch! This simple recipe for colorful and flavorful tortilla roll-ups uses fillings we already have on hand. The result is priceless good taste!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 (1-ounce) slices deli ham
What To Do:
- Place tortillas on individual pieces of wax paper. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf and a slice of ham then roll-up jelly roll-style. Roll in wax paper and keep chilled.
- When ready to serve, slice and remove wax paper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hot Tomato Grits
- All In One Breakfast
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Avocado Breakfast Boats
- Breakfast in a Mug