We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to spend a lot of hard-earned cash to impress company for brunch! This simple recipe for colorful and flavorful tortilla roll-ups uses fillings we already have on hand. The result is priceless good taste!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 (1-ounce) slices deli ham
What To Do:
- Place tortillas on individual pieces of wax paper. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf and a slice of ham then roll-up jelly roll-style. Roll in wax paper and keep chilled.
- When ready to serve, slice and remove wax paper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast
- Mardi Gras Beignets
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- All In One Breakfast