We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When our test kitchen first made these Brunch Burritos, the raves of "Incredible!" and "Awesome!" were just the beginning. How would you describe them?
What You'll Need:
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1 onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 10 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups medium salsa
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and white pepper until well combined; set aside.
In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add onions and bell peppers, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, until softened. Reduce heat to medium-low; add remaining 1 tablespoon butter then egg mixture. Cook eggs until scrambled but still moist.
Evenly spoon eggs into center of each tortilla and top each with 1 tablespoon salsa. Roll up each tortilla and place in prepared baking dish.
Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons salsa on top of each tortilla roll. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top then cover with aluminum foil (with cooking spray coating the side going directly over the food).
Bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and burritos are warmed through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Cookies
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- All In One Breakfast
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Breakfast in a Mug