Canadian Breakfast Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No time to prepare for that drop-in company? In just 15 minutes you can be serving a breakfast treat that adults will love...and kids, too!
What You'll Need:
- 4 English muffins, split in half
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices Canadian bacon (about 4 ounces total)
- 8 slices Muenster cheese (4 to 5 ounces total)
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. Lay out the English muffins on a cookie sheet and toast them under the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Layer each muffin half with a slice of tomato, Canadian bacon then cheese. Turn off the broiler and turn on the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the muffins are heated through.
Did You Know...
that Canadian bacon is a leaner alternative to regular bacon? It is actually smoked and cured pork loin and, though it is used pretty much the same way as bacon, Canadian bacon resembles ham in taste and appearance. It can be found in the supermarket along with the regular bacon and pre-sliced meats.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Breakfast Rollups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person