Canadian Breakfast Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No time to prepare for that drop-in company? In just 15 minutes you can be serving a breakfast treat that adults will love...and kids, too!
What You'll Need:
- 4 English muffins, split in half
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices Canadian bacon (about 4 ounces total)
- 8 slices Muenster cheese (4 to 5 ounces total)
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. Lay out the English muffins on a cookie sheet and toast them under the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Layer each muffin half with a slice of tomato, Canadian bacon then cheese. Turn off the broiler and turn on the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the muffins are heated through.
Did You Know...
that Canadian bacon is a leaner alternative to regular bacon? It is actually smoked and cured pork loin and, though it is used pretty much the same way as bacon, Canadian bacon resembles ham in taste and appearance. It can be found in the supermarket along with the regular bacon and pre-sliced meats.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Mexican Breakfast Bake
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Holiday Sausage Rollups