We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy crabmeat piled high on an English muffin and broiled...now that's brunch at its finest. It's so fancy-sounding, but when you see how easy it is, you'll fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
What You'll Need:
- 4 English muffins, split
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spread evenly over muffin halves.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden. Serve immediately.
The same crab mixture can be used on crackers and baked to create bite-sized crab puff hors d'oeuvres.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Mexican Breakfast Bake
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Canadian Breakfast Sandwiches
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast in a Mug