We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy crabmeat piled high on an English muffin and broiled...now that's brunch at its finest. It's so fancy-sounding, but when you see how easy it is, you'll fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
What You'll Need:
- 4 English muffins, split
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spread evenly over muffin halves.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden. Serve immediately.
The same crab mixture can be used on crackers and baked to create bite-sized crab puff hors d'oeuvres.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Apple Pie Toast
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Monkey Bread
- Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
- All In One Breakfast
- Breakfast Cookies