Individual Ham and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No sharing allowed! These quiches are the perfect breakfast for one, but don't worry, we've still got plenty to go around. Using one of our favorite shortcuts with frozen pastry shells, you can have a gourmet, homemade breakfast recipe without ever having to leave your house. Plus, once you chow down on one fresh from the oven, you'll wanna make these every weekend.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen 3-inch pastry shells, thawed
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions; cool on wire racks. Brush bottoms of shells evenly with mustard.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl; stir in onion and next 4 ingredients. Pour 1/4 cup mixture into each pastry shell. Bake 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
To make a Pizza Quiche, substitute 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese for the Cheddar and 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni for the ham. Proceed as directed in the recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?