Individual Ham and Cheese Quiches
- COOK TIME
- 38 Min
- READY IN
- 38 Min
No sharing allowed! These quiches are the perfect breakfast for one, but don't worry, we've still got plenty to go around. Using one of our favorite shortcuts with frozen pastry shells, you can have a gourmet, homemade breakfast recipe without ever having to leave your house. Plus, once you chow down on one fresh from the oven, you'll wanna make these every weekend.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen 3-inch pastry shells, thawed
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese (see Note)
cup chopped cooked ham (see Note)
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions; cool on wire racks. Brush bottoms of shells evenly with mustard.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl; stir in onion and next 4 ingredients. Pour 1/4 cup mixture into each pastry shell. Bake 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
To make a Pizza Quiche, substitute 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese for the Cheddar and 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni for the ham. Proceed as directed in the recipe.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES