Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who's ready for an easy, 4-ingredient breakfast-in-bed treat? Then you're in luck because this simple breakfast recipe for Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups is simple way to get a gourmet meal. Combine one of our favorite breakfast fruits, strawberries, with toffee bites and Greek yogurt, and you'll have a dish you'll want to eat every morning!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (see note)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup crushed toffee bits
- 1/4 cup finely minced crystallized ginger
What To Do:
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 (6-ounce) stemmed glasses; top with half the strawberry slices. Sprinkle with half each of the toffee bits and ginger. Repeat layers.
Because Greek yogurt is strained, it has a thicker, more velvety texture than regular yogurt. Look for the Greek variety in the organic section of your supermarket. If you can't find it, just substitute sour cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Breakfast Rollups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast