Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who's ready for an easy, 4-ingredient breakfast-in-bed treat? Then you're in luck because this simple breakfast recipe for Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups is simple way to get a gourmet meal. Combine one of our favorite breakfast fruits, strawberries, with toffee bites and Greek yogurt, and you'll have a dish you'll want to eat every morning!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (see note)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup crushed toffee bits
- 1/4 cup finely minced crystallized ginger
What To Do:
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 (6-ounce) stemmed glasses; top with half the strawberry slices. Sprinkle with half each of the toffee bits and ginger. Repeat layers.
Because Greek yogurt is strained, it has a thicker, more velvety texture than regular yogurt. Look for the Greek variety in the organic section of your supermarket. If you can't find it, just substitute sour cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- All In One Breakfast
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Hot Tomato Grits
- Sunrise Breakfast Pizza