Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
Who's ready for an easy, 4-ingredient breakfast-in-bed treat? Then you're in luck because this simple breakfast recipe for Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups is simple way to get a gourmet meal. Combine one of our favorite breakfast fruits, strawberries, with toffee bites and Greek yogurt, and you'll have a dish you'll want to eat every morning!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (see note)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup crushed toffee bits
- 1/4 cup finely minced crystallized ginger
What To Do:
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 (6-ounce) stemmed glasses; top with half the strawberry slices. Sprinkle with half each of the toffee bits and ginger. Repeat layers.
Because Greek yogurt is strained, it has a thicker, more velvety texture than regular yogurt. Look for the Greek variety in the organic section of your supermarket. If you can't find it, just substitute sour cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Apple Pie Toast
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast in a Mug