Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who's ready for an easy, 4-ingredient breakfast-in-bed treat? Then you're in luck because this simple breakfast recipe for Layered Strawberry Ginger Yogurt Cups is simple way to get a gourmet meal. Combine one of our favorite breakfast fruits, strawberries, with toffee bites and Greek yogurt, and you'll have a dish you'll want to eat every morning!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (see note)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup crushed toffee bits
- 1/4 cup finely minced crystallized ginger
What To Do:
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 (6-ounce) stemmed glasses; top with half the strawberry slices. Sprinkle with half each of the toffee bits and ginger. Repeat layers.
Because Greek yogurt is strained, it has a thicker, more velvety texture than regular yogurt. Look for the Greek variety in the organic section of your supermarket. If you can't find it, just substitute sour cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Mexican Breakfast Bake
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Canadian Breakfast Sandwiches
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy