We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza for breakfast?! You got it! Our Morning Pizza is covered in fluffy scrambled eggs and crispy bacon, before getting smothered in gooey melted cheese! Just slice and go!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits (see Note)
- 3 (2 -ounce) slices American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add eggs and scramble until firm.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan, spoon scrambled eggs over the top and sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Place strips of cheese over bacon and bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Slice and serve.
Substitute any of your favorite pizza toppings, from canned mushrooms and olives to pepperoni, for the bacon bits.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!