Quick Breakfast Burritos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says you can't eat burritos for breakfast? This quick breakfast recipe will get you in the kitchen and out the door in no time at all! This easy Mexican recipe has that kick of flavor you need to get your day started off right, and with a cooking time under 15 minutes, even you have the time to fit in something to start your day.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound hot or mild ground pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (see Note)
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Cook sausage and taco seasoning mix in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Add eggs, and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds. Continue to cook until eggs are thickened but still moist, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle eggs evenly with cheese. Turn off heat, and cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Spoon mixture evenly into tortillas, roll up tightly, and serve with salsa.
Toss the remaining 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix from the packet into 2 (1.5-ounce) bags of popped microwave popcorn for a zippy snack.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!
- Breakfast English Muffin Melt
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Apple Pie Toast
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- 6 Ooey Gooey Homemade Cinnamon Roll Recipes
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake