Quick Oatmeal Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Whether you're looking for an easy way to shake up a classic breakfast like yogurt or you want to add a little something special to a bowl of your favorite cereal, this oatmeal granola recipe will do the trick. Granola is one of those foods you should always have lying around because you never know when you'll want some.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats (see Note)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together honey, butter, and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir together oats, flour, sliced almonds, and salt in a large bowl. Add honey mixture to oatmeal mixture, stirring until combined.
- Spread oat mixture onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, stirring often. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Granola is typically eaten for breakfast - it's an especially good topper for yogurt. It's also a tasty snack when eaten by itself. Be sure to use old-fashioned regular oats, not instant, in this recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Quick Breakfast Burritos
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Breakfast Rollups
- Mardi Gras Beignets
- Morning Pizza
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake