Quick Oatmeal Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Whether you're looking for an easy way to shake up a classic breakfast like yogurt or you want to add a little something special to a bowl of your favorite cereal, this oatmeal granola recipe will do the trick. Granola is one of those foods you should always have lying around because you never know when you'll want some.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats (see Note)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together honey, butter, and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir together oats, flour, sliced almonds, and salt in a large bowl. Add honey mixture to oatmeal mixture, stirring until combined.
- Spread oat mixture onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, stirring often. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Granola is typically eaten for breakfast - it's an especially good topper for yogurt. It's also a tasty snack when eaten by itself. Be sure to use old-fashioned regular oats, not instant, in this recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!
- Farmer's Skillet Breakfast
- Mardi Gras Beignets
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- All In One Breakfast
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Holiday Sausage Rollups
- Mexican Breakfast Bake